Seeking A Creative, Detail-Oriented, Dependable VA
Looking for a self-motivated Virtual Assistant with good communication skills to assist an Intuitive Healer with:
~ Schedule management
~ Wordpress (design, updates, SEO, security, blog posting...)
~ MailerLite/Aweber experience (newsletter formatting, sending emails, managing contact lists)
~ Customer service
~ Internet research
~ Program creation
~ Social Media Management
~ Facebook Ads experience
~ Good writing skills
~ Creative, out-of-box thinking
~ Graphic/Logo design a +
~ Branding experience a +
Must be reliable, resourceful, curious, open-minded, willing to learn new things and like variety.
Positive attitude is a must. Interest in holistic healing is a definite plus.
Content Writer And Social Media Manager
I'm looking for VA that can create article for the hosting web technologies and can manage social account that can post article using it.
StickWebStudio is a start-up small company for web hosting,vps and ssl certificate. We will guide you on the technicality.
Social Media Management
Online Product Researcher And Data Entry
We are an eCommerce website selling unique curtains and window blinds. We are looking for someone who can help input product information on a spreadsheet for specific products we wanted to include on our website product listings.
Your main tasks will include:
- Adding product information on a spreadsheet basing from available product files, competitor websites, and product catalog
- Researching for certain product information not provided on the files on competitor's or manufacturer's website
- Sending email to the manufacturer to inquire for certain information if it cannot be found
To be qualified, you must:
- Be very detail oriented
- Have a system in keeping things organized
- Have excellent written and verbal English
To apply, state the word that looks out of place in this job posting at the top of your cover letter.
Looking forward in hiring the right candidate. Good luck!